Warriors to Scholars Program accepting applicants
By Public Affairs
| | February 08, 2013
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. --
The Marine & Family Programs officer is soliciting service members to attend an all day event on two college campuses to gain exposure to veteran centers, curriculum and admission policies and to network with college students and graduates.
Only 20 service members will be selected to attend.
All participants must meet the following criteria/requirements:
· Applicants must write a two page essay outlining their background and professional and academic goals.
· They must also submit a copy of their SMART transcript.
· Individuals must demonstrate good leadership and teamwork skills.
· Must express interest in attending college upon transition.
· Also must exhibit initiative and maturity in the workplace.
For more information about the program, its requirements, or applying contact Lauren Ramos at 760-725-6660 or 760-725-6414.